No more costly AC motors chugging away all summer long to hold your vents open, wasting electricity.
This system, which uses 12-volt linear actuators, runs to open your vents, then turns off until its time to close. The actuators use pennies of electricity per year to keep your high tunnel ventilated.
Compatible with most ventilation louvers. Wire sold separately to fit your hoophouse length.
This kit contains:
- (2) 12-Volt Linear Actuators with mounting brackets, chains and springs (or select "one motor only" above)
- (1) Low-Voltage Thermostatic Controller
- (1) 12-volt, 30-watt power supply
- Attachment Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Wire sold separately to fit your hoophouse length (not included)
Because this system operates at low voltage (12V), you won't need to hire an electrician to install it. It's a simple process, and you can do it yourself!
Just attach the motors to your existing louver vents, wire the motors and power supply to the included thermostat, plug it in, and you're done. A breath of fresh air.